Kim & Brian - Lilacs & Silhouettes
From the moment I met these two, I loved their laidback personalities. They are focused on each other and their wedding day was a perfect celebration of their love, along with some unique touches.
It was the most beautiful June day - sunny with not a cloud in the sky. You guys, the ceremony site at Timberlee is absolutely breathtaking - Mike & Kelsey, you guys have done an incredible job with this place! I felt like I was up in some little mini mountains with that lookout. The gorgeous birch arch was lined with the biggest lilac bouquets I've ever seen, and the best part - Kim's dad created them all from their own flower farm in Leelanau! There were lilacs everywhere and you better believe it smelled like a summer paradise.
Kim & Brian celebrated with cheesecake, cherry snow slushies, and even a silhouette artist! Little did they know this was a foreshadowing of the most incredible sunset that ended their night, leaving them with some of my favorite silhouette images I've ever taken. It was one for the books.
Congratulations, K & B!
- Bridal Gown & Veil: Lakeside Bridal - Adora Belle Bridal
- Bridesmaid's Gowns: JJ'sHouse, Macy's
- Groom's Attire: Macy's
- Jewelry: Kay's
- Rings: Old Way Heirloom Design
- Hair & Makeup: Julie Smart
- Venue & Bar Service: Timberlee Hills
- Caterer: Bayside Gatherings
- Florist: Kim's Dad! Kelderhouse Farm
- Cake/Desserts: Bayside Gatherings
- DJ/Band: DJ Mikey
- Invitation Suite/Program/Print Media Designer: Northerly Design & Printing
- Officiant: Julie Chai
- Ceremony Harpist: Danielle Paus
- Silhouette Artist: Sweet Silhouette
- Second Shooter: Marcelina Clark